CalcStorm allows you to update your product rates easily and quickly. All products will be set up by our internal team. To add or update the product rates, follow the steps below.
How to Upload Rates
If you have a previous version, you can copy the version to retain any settings. Click here for more information. If there is no previous version, follow the steps below.
1. Click the 3 vertical dots to the right of the product.
2. Next click Add New Version.
3. Name the product version, select the activation expiration dates and states. Then click the Save button.
4. Next click on the product name, then click to Show inactive versions.
5. Locate and click on the newly added version.
6. Once the version opens, to add the rates, click the three vertical dots in the top right corner of the page.
7. Then select Import .XLSX file.
8. Drag the most recent rates spreadsheet into the screen.
9. The system will automatically update any rates that have changed from previous versions. Once the download is done, the system will also report what changes have been made from a previous version.
10. Click Approve to confirm the changes.
11. Once you have uploaded the new rates, you can test them using the internal quoting tool. For instructions on testing, click here.
Copy a Version
You can also copy a previous version to retain all of the same settings (i.e. states and notes)
Click on the three vertical dots to the right of the version you wish to copy, and then select Copy this Version.
This creates a duplicate copy of a current version. All of the information including selected states, activation expiration dates and notes will be copied into the new version so they don’t have to be entered or selected for each new version.