iService is iPipeline’s administrative tool, where our customers can configure their iPipeline products. See our information below for more on how to access and navigate the system.
1. Navigate to iservice2.ipipeline.com and click the arrow button in the top right.
2. Log into the site with your iService credentials.
1. Homepage The homepage icons returns the user to the iService homepage (shown in the image above)
2. User Management From the User Management icon, users can complete the following actions:
- Create a new user
- Edit a user’s details
- Clone a user
- Disable a user
- Reset a user’s password
- Resend verification to a pending user
- Re-enable a disabled user
3. Settings From the Settings icon, users can configure the following:
- Annuity Profile
- Forms Profile
- iGO Profile
- Terms Rates Profile
- Product Profile
4. Welcome From the Welcome icon, users can be directed to training resources and iPipeline support.