You can customize search options for your Forms engine by setting search types (e.g. basic search, advanced search…etc.) and modifying the wording on search fields.
Access FormsPipe Settings
1. Log into iService.
2. Click the Gear symbol in the top right of the screen and select Profile Settings.
For agencies with multiple GAIDs:
1. Click on the name of your organization on the left side of the screen.
This brings you to Profile Settings.
2. Click on Manage Settings to the right of FormsPipe.
Set Up Search Types
Search Types correspond to the tabs found at the top of the forms tool.
1. Click Search & Packaging Options under FormsPipe Settings.
2. Check search types to enable under the corresponding agency name
3. Click Save Changes.
Change the Wording of Search Fields
1. Click Search & Packaging Options tab under FormsPipe Settings.
2. Scroll down and click on Advanced Settings.
3. Update the desired Field Labels
5. Click Save Changes.