Here are the step by step instructions of how to install the Laser App Package into the Salesforce CRM platform. In addition, there are a few requirements needed before proceeding with the install of the package.
Here are the following requirements:
- The user that is installing the Laser App Package to Salesforce has to be an administrator of the Salesforce CRM.
- The Laser App Package will only work with the following Salesforce Editions:
- Salesforce Enterprise Edition (This is including the Wealth Management Version)
- Salesforce Unlimited Edition
- Salesforce Developer Edition
Steps for Installing the Laser App Enterprise Package into Salesforce
1. Go to the Salesforce App Exchange website to download the Laser App Package
2. Click the option that says Get It Now.
3. On the next screen press the link that says Install in production.
4. After clicking the Install in production, in the screen that says, “Almost There!” check mark the box that says, “I have read and agree to the terms and conditions” and then click “Confirm and Install!”
5. Salesforce will take you back to the login screen and here enter your administrator username and password and click the Log In button.
6. Once Logged into Salesforce, choose the option that says Install for All Users and click the Install button.
7. After the installation is completed, click on the button that says Done.
The installation of the Laser App Package has now been installed to the Salesforce CRM and ready to be configured for the integration with Laser App Enterprise.