A case can be unlocked in iGO, but should be used with caution.
Unlocking a Case
1. Log into your iGO e-App account via the general agency, insurance carrier, or financial institutions website with which you registered.
2. Click the My Cases button to be directed to your My Cases dashboard.
3. Select the desired case by clicking on the client’s name. This will direct you to the Case Information tab.
4. Click the Application tab, and locate the series of lock boxes down the left hand side of your page.
5. Scroll down the left hand side of your page and locate the Validate and Lock Data screen. (This screen name may vary by insurance carrier)
6. Click the Validate and Lock Data screen to find the Unlock button.
7. Click the Unlock button.