Maestro controls are accommodated into two groups: Basic and Complex Controls. Below is a list and description of the Complex Controls available in the Screen Designer.
Click on an item below for more information
|AIS (Allfinanz Interview Server)||control that displays iFrame where integrated AIS form is displayed. AIS (Allfinanz Interview Server) form is a questionnaire that has to be populated by client.
|Credit Card||control that allows the user to enter credit card data for its further processing by FTNI.|
|Paramed||control that allows to schedule medical examination right in the process of case completion. Three services are available for scheduling of medical examination: ExamOne, EMSI, APPS.|
|Signature||control that allows the user to sign with fingers on the touch screen device.|
|Signature iFrame||control that shows third party Vendor’s content of the Signature process.|
1. AIS (Allfinanz Interview Server) Control Properties
2. Credit Card Control Properties
Credit Card control represents a group of input fields to enter Credit Card (hereinafter CC) information. The control implements logic of CC data verification, which checks whether the entered CC data is valid or not.
The control uses SD Service API to integrate with third-party CC verification services. In current implementation, the control allows to verify CC information using FTNI gateway only. In later implementations support of other verification services can be added.
The CC control supports 3 types of verification results: CC data is valid, CC data is invalid, Server Error. The control shows appropriate message to end users for each verification result. Verify status doesn’t affect Screen status.
3. Paramed Control Properties
Paramed Control allows an end user to schedule medical examination using one of three available services: ExamOne, EMSI, APPS.
It consist of: dropdown with the list of available Paramed services and ‘Schedule an Appointment’ button.
Once service is selected button becomes active. Clicking on the ‘Schedule an Appointment’ button will trigger opening of selected service in the New Window.
If Browser blocks opening of the corresponding service in the new window then:
- Message will be displayed: “Oops! It looks like your browser is blocking pop-ups. Click the button below to go directly to the Scheduling Service page.”
- ‘Go To Scheduler’ button will be displayed instead of ‘Schedule an Appointment’ button.
Clicking on the ‘Go To Scheduler’ button will open selected service in the New Window.
- When scheduling service is opened in the new window and you navigate to another iGo screen without submitting scheduling you will need to save any entered data in the fields on other screens. Otherwise, all entered but not saved data on that screens will be cleared once you submits the scheduling.
- When getting the error status to start scheduling again you need:
- Leave and move back to the Paramed page (error status will be cleared when you select vendor from the dropdown).
- Refresh the page
4. Signature Control Properties
5. Signature iFrame Control Properties
The Signature iFrame is designed specifically for eSig process products.
Signature iFrame serves the following purposes:
- request Signature vendor’s URL
- display Signature vendor’s web-page
- observe signing status
- put request statuses to appropriate Custom Variables
At RunTime the control shows Vendor’s content inside it to fulfill electronic signature tasks.
This content is restricted to registered users. iPipeline customers can login or register below. Please allow up to 24 hours for your account to be approved.