The Screen Designer is a tool accessed over the internet that allows a Business Analyst create screens and collect requirements at the same time. Business Analysts drag and drop fields to build these screens from a predefined set of controls. They can then set Rules and Properties for the Screens and Fields using a standardized set. Changes can be added and Screens can be previewed at any time.
Benefits of having the Screen Designer available online are: always working with the latest version of the Designer, all your changes are stored online and can be accessed from any computer with an internet connection.
How to Access the Screen Designer?
The PROD version of Maestro is where you will be doing your active project work. The contents in the Admin Pipe UAT version of Maestro is a copy of the PROD Admin Pipe environment and any work done there would be overwritten daily. This is merely a sandbox environment.
To obtain access to Maestro, email Ramya Shankar and Matthew Cain. Please specify the name of the carrier you’d like access to.
1. Select Administration – Click on the Administration option to expand the list of options*
2. Open Screen Designer – Click on the iGO Screen Designer option to access the designer.
Screen Designer Overview
The first screen presented to the user is the ‘Supplier’ dashboard. This displays all available Suppliers* a user can access.
Screen Designer Product Dashboard
The Screen Designer dashboard lists all products with iGOScreenDesigner turned on in AdminPipe. From this screen, the following actions can take place.
1. List Manager – Click the hyperlink to access the List Manager – Create and update drop-down lists.
2. Validation Expressions – Click the hyperlink to access the Validation Expressions Manager – Create and update pattern validations that can be applied to controls.
3. Template Manager – Click the hyperlink to access the Template Manager – Update templates that can be added into project screens.
4. Select a Product – Click a product to open the tab – the tab displays latest active versions of that product.
5. Open a Version – Click the hyperlink of the latest product version to open
Toggle to variables and roles to see other attributes.
Once you select a product, all screens for that product display in a list (broken out by application screens and clickwrap screens)
All Screens dedicated to the Project are presented in the List View and sorted by the date they were updated.
This content is restricted to registered users. iPipeline customers can login or register below. Please allow up to 24 hours for your account to be approved.