The main function of Maestro is to allow the design of screens for the iGO e-application. The article below explains the different screen properties and screen types available in Maestro.
To create and edit screens:
- You need to “Add Screen” to add one more Screen to the project
- All Screens dedicated to the Project are presented in the List View and sorted by date
- “Screen name” and “Screen label” are displayed for Application and Clickwrap Screens.
- To edit the screen you need to double click on it
Here is a list of the different sections on the All Screens List View.
- Screen Name
- Screen Label
- Screen Type
- Last Updated Date
- Preview Mode
- Add a Screen
- Delete a Screen
Once Screen is added to the version BA is able to configure Screen type.
After clicking on corresponding Screen in the Property card DDL for selecting Screen type is displayed.
- Application – screen will be used only in runtime.
- ClickWrap – screen will be used in clickwrap signature process.
- Shared – screen will be used in runtime and clickwrap signature process.
It’s possible to edit Screen type any time even it was created from template.
By navigating to the Preview mode BA is able to see two tabs “Application “, “ClickWrap”.
In Preview mode-> Application tab displays list of “Application” and “Shared” Screen types
In Preview mode-> Clickwrap tab displays list of “Clickwrap” and “Shared” Screen types.
This content is restricted to registered users. iPipeline customers can login or register below. Please allow up to 24 hours for your account to be approved.